The positives from our cruise:
1. Haven - incredible staff, restaurant, pool area, lounge, benefits, and feeling of relaxation and serenity.
2. Gym - well laid out and with plenty of machines
3. O'Sheehans - always fun in the afternoon
4. The food - with the exception of Cagney's the food on board was terrific!
5. The ports - with the exception of Nassau were a happy sight to see
The negatives from our cruise:
1. Always having to press buttons to open doors instead of having motion sensors
2. Balcony's - are incredibly small including Haven Penthouse Suites
3. Drink menus - are basically the same at every bar and they never had lavender for a particular drink
4. Smoking - is allowed in the casino which is open to other areas. (It wasn't as bad though as others experienced)
5. Photographers - There are too many photographers per floor and they block walkways and staircases
| || |
Here's a quick video from NCL Getaway 678 Ocean Place.