1. Driving through Portland and stopping for a soda at Vena's Fizz House! So delicious and very cool owners!
2. Scenic pass through Acadia National Park as recommended by my sister! If time permits!
3. Driving and hiking The Fundy Trail!
4. Walking on the ocean floor at Hopewell Rocks!
5. Searching for foodie finds at Saint John City Market
6. Staying out the Hilton Saint John
7. Checking out some of the pet friendly restaurants that Jessica at Discover Saint John researched for us:
- Grannan's Seafood Resturant
- Ryan Duffy's Steak and Seafood
- Lemongrass Thai Fare
- Pappers Pub
- Saint John Ale House (has a physical sign that says they are allowed on patio)
- Bourbon Quarter (Patio is due to be set up hopefully June 7th weekend, dependant on carpenter)
- Britt's Pub (very small patio so would have to be a small dog - chihuahua or shih tzu size)
- Billy's Seafood Company (says he loves dogs and would bring them out a nice fresh bowl of water)
- Lily's Cafe (so long as it is well behaved dog...I think this applies for all of the patios but this is what they specifically said)
This trip is also new because it's Porscha's and Fred's first trip out of the country.
- Needed written permission from Porscha's mom including Permission, Name, Address, Phone, Signature, and a copy of her license.
- Needed Fred's rabies certificate, vaccination list to date, and unopened dog food/treats.
Some of our must have items for traveling (in addition to our recommended list):
- Bottled water
- Rice crackers
- Freeze dried fruit
- Dairy Free chocolate bars
Fred's traveling necessities are:
- Dog food (wet and dry)
- Variety of dog treats
- Plastic spoon to stir food
- Bottled water
- Collapsible dog bowls
- Dog bed
- 2 leashes
- Wash Wipes
I can't wait to share our stories and photos with you so stay tuned!